Saturday, September 13, 2008

1st Official Playdate


Trey has had many playdates. usually these playdates include a friend of mine, her children and us. Today marked the 1st day that Trey had a friend come to our house without his parents. We picked Noah up around 9:30 and headed back to our house. It was a yucky day, so my plans for the park were not possible. The playdate started out with Noah in the family room playing and Trey in the kitchen. Some playdate, they weren't even in the same room together. Then I pulled out the playdough and the playdate began. They played with playdough, well actually they mixed all the colors together which drives me crazy. They talked and played and then ate lunch and talked some more. I never could really understand what they were talking about but they seemed to know. Around 2:00 it was time to take Noah home. When I asked Noah if he would want to come back and play he said, "Yes, if my mom and dad say yes!"
The boys had fun and Trey can now say he had his 1st official playdate of his own.

No comments: