Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Turkey Trot



Every year on the last day of school before Thanksgiving the students at the Middle school have a Turkey Trot. I still remember the first year Taylor was at the middle school. The students sign up to run or walk the event. Since Taylor does Track Camp every summer and loves to run I decided to wait at the finish line and get a picture of her finishing. As I stood there her teacher walked up and we started talking. I then said I was waiting to get a picture of Taylor. She said, "Taylor didn't run she walked". WHAT, I send her to track camp every year. Her teacher said if she would have known that, she would have made her run. She said the track coaches son tried to sign up as a walker since a lot of his friends were walking but she insisted he run. This year, she ran. She was totally embarrassed when she saw me standing on the side of the street taking her picture.

No comments: