Monday, July 21, 2008

Trey's Singing Debut!

Singing Debut!

Yesterday all of the children from Vacation Bible School had the opportunity to share the songs they learned at VBS during the service. Trey and Delaney both did a great job. Since Trey was up in front it was easier to take pics of him. In the pic he is doing the hand motions to one of the songs. We were happy they both sang and participated. Trey's friend on the left was squeezing his lips together with his fingers at one point. It always makes me a little nervous when they are performing. You never know what they will do. I did video tape, but since I'm new at this it might take me awhile to figure out how to get the video on here.

1 comment:

Amy said...

That little tight-lipped friend could be my Flynn, who after my prompting, threats to not get breakfast (neglect?), you name it, wouldn't even stand with the kids.

Trey, you need to teach us those songs...looks fun.