Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day






Christmas Day was filled with excitement, family and LOTS of FOOD! I have so much fun watching the kids open their presents. I have always said that I do not need anything at all, as long as I can watch the kids open their presents. This year we had the kids make something for each other. They could not not purchase anything from the store. Taylor gave Trey a car she made at school in Industrial Tech and gave Delaney a coupon book filled with activities they could do together. Delaney made a paper train track and train for Trey and a used a craft kit we had at home to make a stained glass puppy for Tay. I didn't have Trey do anything since he is so little, but I should have known he would know what was going on. He announced that he didn't make anything because no one helped him. Poor guy, next year we'll make sure he makes things as well.
We opened presents and then had enough time to fit in a little Guitar Hero with drums and mic, which was a family present. We then headed over to Mama and Papa's and then Memaw's house to continue the festivities.

2 comments:

Katie's Photos said...

I love lou lou's face in the picture where they are opening the complete band. Too cute!

Katie's Photos said...

I love lou lou's face in the picture where they are opening the complete band. Too cute!