Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve




Christmas Eve is always exciting! We spend the day visiting family, we attend the Family Christmas Eve Service at church and of course Santa comes. This year all of the kids were part of the service. Many family members attended the service to see the kids perform. Trey and Delaney both sang in front of the church and Taylor was Mary! What an honor for us to have our daughter playing the role of Mary. I remember the day the youth director asked me if Taylor would be Mary. I immediatly said, "yes"! When I told Darnel he asked if I had asked Taylor. I told him she didn't have a choice, you're not asked to be Mary every year. Besides the other two were in the service, so it just made sense for her to be a part of it as well. They kids did a great job. They looked so angelic!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments: